All of our trainers are certified, accredited and insured, which means they’ve been trained in anatomy, physiology, and nutrition. They understand that no two bodies are alike and will work with you to get fit at the right pace.
Andy (Head Coach)
I have been involved in martial arts for over 18 years. In this time I have trained and competed in Kickboxing, Crazy Monkey Defense, Pankration, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Submission Wrestling at state and national levels.
I am passionate and committed to helping my clients achieve their goals. I truly believe that with hard work and commitment anything can be achieved.
I look forward to working with you soon.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- NCAS Wrestling Coach
- Level 1 Ginastica Natural Trainer
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- MMACA Strength & Conditioning Coach
Nusreen (Guest Assistant Coach)
Carissa (Guest Wrestling Coach)
My name is Carissa Holland I am an athlete in the field of Wrestling. I have represented my home country Australia at the highest possible level competing at Commonwealth Games, Youth Olympic Games and several other international events.
I am very passionate about health & fitness and the well-being of others.
- 2017 World Wrestling Championships participant
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Athlete - Glasgow
- 2014 South East Asian Games - Singapore
- Ranked #1 in Australia and Oceania Region 2010-2012